About the Role
Insurance Customer Service Representative
We are a leading insurance company in the industry and are looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our team. Our ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and be able to handle a wide range of customer inquiries.
In this role, you will provide outstanding customer service to all our clients. You will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner and resolving any customer service issues. Additionally, you will be expected to provide the highest quality service.
Job package includes- matching IRA Contribution, Vacation time , and Bonus Opportunities. ( after period of time). Coaching platform for professional growth. Pay based on experience.
• Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and friendly manner
• Resolve customer service issues in an efficient manner
• Provide the highest quality customer service
• Maintain up-to-date records of customer interactions
• Follow company policies and procedures
• Stay up-to-date with changes in policies and procedures
• Participate in continuous improvement initiatives
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1+ years of customer service experience
• Knowledge of insurance products and services
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
How to apply-Email Resume to email@example.com
About the Company
We have been serving the area since 1947. We are a comprehensive insurance agency serving Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Texas!